Hadagutful Expeditions specialise in 5-18 day overland adventures across Australia. We offer personally guided off-road Australian adventures for between one and three guests, providing the opportunity to reach extraordinary Australian locations. Remote Australian destinations is our idea of ‘getting away’ and if you share that same desire, let us provide the equipment and do all of the planning to make it happen. Our aim is to provide as much freedom as our ‘fellow adventurers’ need to come back refreshed and rejuvenated…….we call it Expedition Therapy.
Hadagutful Expeditions is quite different to other tour operators, where our guests have the flexibility to stay a little longer in a particular location and not be on the go all the time. In this way the adventure will feel like it’s your ‘own’ expedition.
This is ‘hands-on’ expedition travel, involving camp set-up, building fires, cooking (if you want to), vehicle recovery (if we get bogged) and other daily activities. Hopefully this experience adds a different dimension and purpose, allowing guests to release themselves from life’s pressures, get away from technology and invest in themselves and their personal well-being.
We are offering 13 Expeditions in 2021:
- Eyre Peninsula
- Flinders Ranges
- Adelaide to Alice Springs via the Flinders and Oodnadatta Track
- Central Australia – Uluru, Kings Canyon and The Olgas
- Broome Mystery Tour – Build Your Own Adventure
- Broome – Cape Leveque in May
- Broome to Kununurra and the Ord Valley Muster
- Kununurra to Broome via Bungle Bungles and the OVM Rodeo
- Broome – Cape Leveque in June
- The Kimberley Loop – 18 Sensational days
- Broome to Darwin
- Kakadu and West Arnhem Land
- East Arnhem Land
Stay in touch with Hadagutful and subscribe to our newsletter now for more information about our upcoming travel schedule.